Newsletter for the week of October 30, 2013
Highlights this week: One day Stevens Point Sale, Store Specials!
- November 1
- Stevens Point Sale
- 3016 Jefferson St. Stevens Point
- Join us for this fast moving one day sale in Stevens Point. This sale features an entire house of furniture and decor from more modern to some retro and vintage pieces. We have a large amount of cooking and kitchen items as well as table sets, bedroom sets, sofas, chairs and much more. The whole house is full including an attic, garage, first floor living space with two bedrooms and basement. Theres a little bit of everything at this sale. To view pictures, see http://www.flickr.com/photos/bumblepuppysales/sets/72157636956798633/
- The sale runs from 9:00am until 6:00pm.
- Nov 8-9
- Sturgeon Bay Sale (Maplewood)
- Times and address forthcoming
- Pictures to be uploaded later this week.
- Nov 14
- BumblePuppy Thursday night auction
- Times, pictures and address forthcoming
- Join us for this auction. It will include items from two estates that we were unable to have a sale at. This includes a lot of furniture, tools, some large aquariums and other items. We will post pictures and other information soon as well as auctioneer information, etc.
- Nov 16-17
- BumblePuppy Winter Flea Market
- Sat 9-4, Sun 10-3
- Join us to meet a wide group of vendors selling many items. From vintage and antique, collectible, new items, old items, furniture, jewelry, crafts and everything in between. Also a BumblePuppy Junk Sale will be included. We will be hosting a winter flea market once per month Nov - April. Vendor spots are still available.
- Nov 22-23
- Depere Estate Sale
- Fri 9-6, Sat 9-3
- There is a wide variety of antiques, funky retro finds, designer clothing and decor and more. Everything goes including the drapes, all furniture and more. Highlights from this collection include antique furniture including a large display unit and corner curio, buffet, formal dining room table and chairs, matching sofa and love seat and more. Included are an antique ceremonial Japanese headdress gifted to a former VP of Kimberly Clark (original paperwork included), A lot of jewelry, designer clothes, shoes and purses, dog supplies, brand new elliptical machine, new portable room air conditioner, decorations and MUCH MORE. Stay tuned for additional details.
- To see some of the initial pictures, check out our pictures here (more to be updated) : http://www.flickr.com/photos/bumblepuppysales/sets/72157636956025345/
- Nov 28: Thanksgiving: Store closed. Please enjoy time with family and friends this holiday season
- Nov 29
- Black Friday Sale at the store
- Stay tuned for our special deals on Black Friday. We will be open regular hours. Stay tuned for information on specials.
- Dec 6-7
- Neenah Estate Sale
- Stay tuned for more information, pics, etc.
- Dec ? Thursday Night Auction
- Please stay tuned for information about our Thursday night auction in December.
- Dec 14-15 BumblePuppy Winter Flea Market
- Sat 9-4, Sun 10-3
- Vendor space available. More information coming soon.
Please note the BumblePuppy Store will be closed from Dec 23- Jan 1 for deep cleaning and the holidays. We will reopen on Jan 2. We MAY still be able to accomodate some prescheduled drop offs, deliveries and pickups during this time. Please schedule these in advance.
NEW STORE ITEMS: Week of 10/30 This week we are putting out an Oshkosh estate full of dusty old stuff. The estate is filled with old electronics including a McIntosh Amp and PreAmp in their boxes! Additionally, there is a Tandberg Receiver new in its packaging as well. There are many old tools, some Roseville pottery and a variety of other cool old things found in the basement. We also put out some entire new boxes of comics. We recently picked up 25,000 new comics! That's a lot!!! As usual we have a nice selection of furniture and other household items. We hope you stop by to see us. This week ORANGE is full price, Pink is twenty five percent off and green is half off. Currently purple is out of rotation as we are on a three week rotation at least through the holidays. Next week's highlights include another dusty pod full of stuff from a very old house in Green Bay. We have many attic treasures arriving that we think you'll be interested in seeing. We're working on getting some new jewelry priced and out as well. Store hours are Wed-Sat 9-6 and Sunday 12-6. 621 Westhill Blvd, next to Stevie B's.
BumblePuppy Estate Sale Store SPECIAL PRICES THIS WEEK! Stock hardcovers, softcovers, children’s books are just a quarter! (this excludes books prior to 1970 and cookbooks as well as coffee table books) Stock Linens are all fifty cents this week (sheets, blankets, towels, aprons, pillowcases, scarves and hankies, placemats, fancy work etc!!) VHS are just a quarter (excluding Disney) This excludes any items marked separately. STOCK CLOTHING JUST A QUARTER THIS WEEK!! (anything not priced separately). All other clothing is HALF OFF (excluding fur coats at the front of the store and anything that is not a #900 item)
Future auctions will be held on Thursday nights and will last until about 10:00pm. We will have a variety of items at each auction including new items that no one has seen before, items that are not moving quickly enough in the store, left over items from the store and estate sale and more. There is a nice mix. We have not negotiated a venue yet, but will update this information when we have the details. If you've never been to an auction before and are nervous about how one works, please show up ahead of time and we will walk you through the process. Its not scary, we promise! We've just started these auctions and would like to build a legacy, so we appreciate your feedback and interest in helping us perfect this new sales venue for us.
In addition to these live auctions, BumblePuppy is excited to announce that we will soon be offering online auctions as well. We are currently having our online auction platform built and will soon offer additional auctions in which you can shop from the comfort of your own home. We will have shipping and delivery options included in this new sales venue as well. This exciting venture will allow us to diversify our sales abilities and further meet the needs of our clients. We hope that you'll check these out as well once we get them established.
Flea Market Info
FREE Admission and Parking
The BumblePuppy Winter Flea Markets are in their third year. We have room for over 50 vendors at our market and are often completely full. Vendors are selling a variety of wares including antiques, collectibles, baked goods, new items, garage sale items, junk, repurposed objects, as well as direct sales vendors like Avon, Pampered Chef and more. Vendors change each month. If you’d like to sign up to be a vendor, please check out our vendor page.
Flea Market Contacts
Janel Bedor (920) 213-0927
621 Westhill Blvd
Appleton, WI 54914
Flea Market Vendors
Click here to signup for Flea Market Vendor Emails
Flea Market Sign Up Form
You can pay by paypal. See the paypal payment link info on the bottom of the page at http://bumblepuppysales.com/services/flea-markets
Winter 2013 Flea Market Dates:
- Nov 16-17
- Dec 14-15
- Jan 11-12
- Feb 8-9
- Mar 8-9
- Apr 12-13
Other news and announcements:
1. We are looking for bulk buyers for clothing and books. Purchase by the garbage bag for clothes and by the box for books. These are not smelly/yucky items. They are in good condition.
2. We could use some boxes and bags. If you have extra bags and boxes laying around and you can bring them to us, we would appreciate it.
3. Check out our new website designed by B2Computing! We've got a lot of information on there and we've reorganized it so its easier to find!
4. As always, if you refer an estate to us and we end up doing an onsite sale at the house, you will receive a $100 referal bonus! We just need to know who refered the customer to us!
5. Cleanouts! Interested in getting a lot of merchandise for a bulk price? We are looking for people to give us a quote on cleaning out estate sale leftovers from some of our estate sales. If you are interested in being on our list, please contact us!