621 N Westhill Blvd
Appleton, WI 54914
We are right next to Party City in the same strip mall as Home Depot and Burlington Coat Factory.
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday - 10:00am to 5:30pm
Friday - 10:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 12:00pm to 5:00pm
OUR STORE SELLS DIFFERENTLY
Items are only offered for sale for three weeks. We sell 1/3 to 1/2 of the items in our store every week so there are always new finds! Sometimes antique, some new, something of everthing. If you could find it in a house or garage or basement, chances are you will run across it at our store.
We open the store every WEDNESDAY with a new estate! After the initial two weeks, items left from the previous week are discounted by 25%. Items are only in our estate sale area for 4 weeks and then they are evaluated to see if we will continue to try to sell them. Many items (less than $20) remain and will be offered for sale for 25 cents on Sundays (Yes, you read that right!). Three week old estate items that do not get retained for sale are offered for 25 cents each. Items priced $20-$50 are 75% off and items over $50 remain at the 50% off price.
- On September 16th, items will be 100% of the marked price.
- On September 23rd, items from September 16th will be 25% off.
- On September 30th, items from September 16th will be 50% off and the new stuff that was put out on September 23rd will be 25% off.
- On October 7th, the September 16th items will be removed for auction, the September 23rd items will be 50% off and the new items from September 30th will be 25% off. This applies to all price points.
Therefore, the item turnover in the store is great. Items will be color coded so that you will always know what is on sale. Clothes, books and general kitchen items do not have price reductions since they are already priced extremely low.
WE BUY, CONSIGN and SELL WHOLE ESTATES, PARTIAL ESTATES, COLLECTIONS and INDIVIDUAL ITEMS.
If I bring in a collection of items not an estate, are there any things that you won't consign?
We reserve the right to refuse any item that we don't feel is a good fit with our store. Items that we usually don't consign include:
- Items that are broken, missing parts or are in worn condition
- Counterfeit or fake products, alcohol, illegal items or food
- Car seats and most cribs
- We generally turn down particle board furniture
- Used tires
- Entertainment centers or cassette tapes as well as large console radios
- Tube TVs (only take flat-panel televisions)
Also, if your items are estate or rummage sale leftovers we charge a higher commission percentage on them.
Consignment of Special Items
Some items we purchase outright because they present a logistical issue when selling in our store. These items include books, most clothing, DVDs, and records. Also we purchase most linens outright as well. Items that will sell under $1 are usually either donated directly or are purchased for our quarter tables.