Why eBay/Amazon Consignment?
Turn your unwanted stuff into CASH! Just drop it off, and we will sell it on eBay or Amazon and send you a check. We also offer pick up service for an additional fee.
- Just bring in your items or Items can be picked up from your home or office, if you wish.
- We research your items and can give you a free estimate of the resale value on eBay/Amazon.
- We create professional listings in both auction (eBay) and fixed price (eBay and Amazon) formats through carefully researched product descriptions and keywords as well as professional photography.
- Our consultants handle all inquiries from buyers/bidders.
- Our eBay and Amazon listings are offered worldwide!
- We facilitate payment processing.
- Items are packed & shipped with tracking and insurance.
- You get a check!
What sells well on eBay and Amazon?
Electronics, some books, antiques and collectibles, old toys, new in box items, rare coins, silver flatware, jewelry, toys from when you were a kid (no matter your age), luxury brand items, film and digital cameras, power tools, computers, sporting equipment, large collections, memorabilia, musical instruments, and much more...
What are the charges for selling on eBay and Amazon?
- First, we look for items that will typically sell for $25 or more.
- There is a $5 listing fee for each item. This covers the research, professional photography, and insertion for your item on eBay or Amazon.
- When an item sells it costs 40% commission plus eBay or Amazon final value fees.
- If most of your items are over $200, the commission is less. Additionally, anything that sells for over $1,000 also receives a reduced commission amount.
- Sales are processed into our consignment program (available at www.myresaleweb.com) once a month for all items that have sold with clear payment and been received by the buyer with no problems. Our items are listed with shipping fees calculated in so these fees will come off of the sale price of the item (offering "free" shipping to buyers results in more sales and better search results). Therefore, our auction start prices as well as our fixed priced items have a shipping fee automatically calculated in.
How long will this process take?
We employ the equivalent of two full time staff members to work our eBay/Amazon sales department. This means we are able to research, list and sell items rapidly. Often times we can have your items listed within two weeks of store drop off.
How do I sign up???
Signing up is easy! Just stop in to our store at 621 Westhill Blvd. in Appleton or call Janel at 920-213-0927 to schedule a consultation! There is a contract to sign and then we will get right to work selling your items so that we can receive top dollar for you!
Amazon doesn't offer the ability to browse our store, but eBay does. If you'd like to see what we are selling online, you can click here.